Home>Support>Influence Slider image size

Influence Slider image size

Hi, I have got in a mess with my image sizes in the [home_slider_widget] slider here: www.dancecampnorth.org.uk/wp
The images are 1460 x 800 px, but they are being displayed at 962px high. I cannot find anywhere where this attribute is set on any file in the whole site and yet Firebug shows the element.style set as part of the li tag as height: 962px;
I would like these pictures to display at 800 px high and 100% wide
How can I change the 962 figure?

Thanks for any help

URL: http://www.dancecampnorth.org.uk/wp/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Richard

I believe the extra space is coming from the logo/header area. If you head to Appearance > Theme Settings and un-check the Menu Overlaps Slider setting, does your image then render at the size it was uploaded as?

2. 9 years, 10 months ago Richard Lupson

Thanks Andrew, that has pointed me in the right direction. Turning off Menu Overlap pushes everything down the page, but its not what I want. It did however prompt me to think about where these extra pixels come from and its the Foreground Image in the slider which determines the overall height. I have trimmed the top of my forground images and my slider is nor the right height
    Thanks very much

3. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Ahh nicely done. Glad you found your way to a solution there. Thanks for sharing.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More