Home>Support>influence 1.0.7 upgrade – theme settings won’t save

influence 1.0.7 upgrade – theme settings won’t save

By tony, 9 years ago. Last reply by tony, 9 years ago.

Today I’ve upgraded to 1.0.7, unfortunately the benefits of ‘Influence Plus/Premium no longer seem to be working. Options are visible in >theme settings but I can’t save the settings.

I guess I need to install Influence Plus again but I can’t download.

I’d appreciate your help if you can. Thank you!

URL: https://siteorigin.com/influence-documentation/getting-started/upgrading-influence-plus/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tony

We’ve regrettably shipped 1.0.7 with a Settings checkbox bug. We’ll release an update to resolve this as soon as possible.

Apologies for the hassle.

2. 9 years, 8 months ago tony

oh no worries! Thank you and thank you for your hard work..

3. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for your understanding here. We just discovered it yesterday. Ideally we would have gotten to your thread earlier!

We’ll get that update out as soon as we can.

All the best.

4. 9 years, 8 months ago tony

Hey, sorry to be a pain, just thinking, I could reinstall the older version until 1.0.7 is fixed.
    Unfortunately I don’t have it. Is there a link you can send?

5. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

For sure. Just change to another theme, delete Influence, install the 1.0.5 ZIP.

https://wordpress.org/themes/influence/developers/

To confirm, head back to 1.0.5 until you see the 1.0.8 update become available.

6. 9 years, 8 months ago tony

Fantastic!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More