Home>Support>HTTP 500 Error with siteorigin-panels

HTTP 500 Error with siteorigin-panels

Hello when I install siteorigin-panels I have an error “http 500” I wanted to know if there was a solution because all the site is managed on this plugin …

thank you in advance.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Alan

A 500 error is usually due to some fatal PHP error. The most common cause of this that we’ve found is a memory allocation that’s too low for all the plugins you have enabled (including Page Builder).

Here is a guide on how to increase your memory allocation: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit/

Please let us know if that doesn’t help and we’ll look at other possible causes.

2. 7 years, 5 months ago Alan Bouteiller

I do not think so; because the site has been working perfectly for a week (ovh).
    I just remembered that I had an update of another “plugin” so I will see if this did not create a conflict.

(I am not english. Sorry if I make clerical error.)

3. 7 years, 5 months ago Alan Bouteiller

(no edit button?)
    I did not explain well: the plugin was already installed and the error appeared this morning (without reason).

4. 7 years, 5 months ago Alan Bouteiller

I found my error: I had to change “fp-latest-news.php” like this:

$r = new WP_Query( array(
    			'no_found_rows'       => true,
    			'post_status'         => 'publish',
    			'posts_per_page'      => -1,
    			'category_name'       => $category
                            'orderby'             => 'title',
                            'order'               => 'ASC',
    		) );

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More