Home>Support>How to change a font in a table (Vantage Premiun & PageBuilder 2.0.x)

How to change a font in a table (Vantage Premiun & PageBuilder 2.0.x)

By Alberto VIOLA, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago.

Greetings to all.
I have a table in a page and a couple of Custom CSS definitions that apply to it.
All is ok, except that when I try to change some fonts in the elements. There are some recognized other not. For example when I navigate to my site with Chrome web development tools opened, I focus on the table data element, and I see that some fonts are enabled other not.
So the question is: how can I add some fonts not enabled (and not listed into the fonts when I go to Appearance > Customize > Fonts)? (For instance I not able to set the Cuprum (700) font, and at the moment I am not sure which font is ok, so I need a method to enable the new font whenever I find the one that works for me)

Hope the problem has been described clearly otherwise feel free to ask,

Thanks in adavance for the support, best regards,
Alberto Viola

CUSTOM CSS
td#TDSerrPrd1:hover { color:red;font-size:140%; padding-left:15px;}

td#TDSerrPrd1 { font-family: ‘Cuprum (700)’, serif; font-size:110%; width:93%;}

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Alberto

At the moment you’d need to use Appearance > Custom CSS to import new fonts or missing weights:

@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cuprum:700);

Hope that helps.

2. 9 years, 8 months ago Alberto VIOLA

Hello Andrew
    thanks a lot for the reply and support.
    Fortunately I landed at the same conclusion and implemeted successful; however your confirmation statement has been well accepted.

When you say “at the moment”, I expect some future implementation enhancements?
    Thanks a lot,
    Alberto

• 9 years, 8 months ago Greg Priday
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Alberto

Vantage is a work in progress. We’re always looking for new features and customizations to add, so there’s a possibility that we’ll add this in the future. It’s not in our current short-term development roadmap though.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More