Home>Support>Full Width Header Banner in Vantage Premium Theme

Full Width Header Banner in Vantage Premium Theme

Hello,

I am trying to customise the header banner/logo in Vantage premium theme to make it display full width. But in spite of all customisations, there is a space on the left and a space on the right.

Please show me how to take care of this. I have tried using CSS to no avail. You can see the site at http://bimbotayobamidele.com. I want the banner area to look like what is seen at http://www.korenmivnim.co.il/

Thanks.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 8 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Philip

Thanks for your question. You logo is currently full width of the site container. Are you looking to make it screen full width?

2. 8 years, 8 months ago Philip Amiola

Thanks for replying. But the logo is not full width. Please check it and you’ll see that there is a black background on the left and on the right of the logo. What I want to do is to have the logo fill up the entire space without any background. How do I go about it? Does it have anything to do with the logo dimensions? I am currently using 1080px by 420px.

3. 8 years, 8 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Sorry about that.

Please, try adding the following to Appearance > Custom CSS or your child theme style.css file:

/* Full Header Logo - Boxed Layout Bound */
    header#masthead {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }

header#masthead .hgroup {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }

header#masthead .hgroup .logo img {
        height: auto;
        width: 1080px;
    }

header#masthead .hgroup .logo img[style] {
        padding-top: 0 !important;
        padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

.main-navigation {
        margin: 0 !important;
    }

body.responsive header#masthead .hgroup .support-text,body.responsive header#masthead .hgroup #header-sidebar {
        display: none !important;
    }

4. 8 years, 8 months ago Philip Amiola

Great!

That solved it. Thank you!

5. 8 years, 8 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Super :) We’re glad to hear that helped. All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More