Home>Support>Focus theme

Focus theme

i have great experience with Vantage theme.
i just bought Focus theme. something is wrong.
can not edit visual text in visual editor in page builder.
i do not see black studio widget in the widgets…
no video and image widgets too…
on page edit and save “publish” the site is ‘working” endlessly..
something is just not right with this theme. can not work with it. please advise.
it’s clean new wordpress 4.3, premium FOCUS theme. activated clean empty child theme of it. (like i did with vintage theme.)

URL: http://www.gmale.co.il/eitan-itzcovich/wp/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 29 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Nir

If Black Studio is installed as a plugin then you’ll find it’s widget under widgets, it’s named Visual Editor. The name change happened quite a long time ago, I can’t remember when exactly.

2. 9 years, 29 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Ok so to jump in on the rest:

can not edit visual text in visual editor in page builder.

Go to Users, click on your User account. Have you disabled the Visual editor for your account. First checkbox. If not, please, explain what you see in the Visual Editor widget. Is it just the Text tab?

no video and image widgets too.

Those are default Page Builder widgets. Do you have Page Builder installed and activated? You’d then need to go to Settings > Page Builder and activate the legacy widgets. We’d recommend you rather use the newer widgets in the Widgets Bundle plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/

on page edit and save “publish” the site is ‘working” endlessly..

Possibly a plugin conflict. Not sure. Try testing this issue with all non-SiteOrigin plugins de-activated at once. If the issue resolves, re-activate your plugins one by one, check the problem after each activation.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More