Home>Support>Error with wordpress on updating Pagebuilder to 2.4.14

Error with wordpress on updating Pagebuilder to 2.4.14

I’ve just updated the Pagebuilder to 2.4.14 and am now getting the following error on every page:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/24/d633543762/htdocs/clickandbuilds/WordPress/CVSwebsite/wp-content/mu-plugins/1and1-subdomain.php on line 52

If I deactivate the plugin the error goes away. I wanted to know if this may be something you’re aware of or if it may be some other kind of conflict. Previous version worked fine and I’m working out how I can return to that one.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 28 days ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Guy

Can you check if you’re still getting this issue in the latest version? Version 2.4.15. The only thing that changed with the 2.4.14 version was some stuff with the sidebar emulator. You could try turning this off to see if it fixes the issue. Just navigate to Settings > Page Builder and disable Sidebars Emulator under the General tab.

That said, if this is a live site, you should really ask your hosts to disable warning messages. The error is actually coming from outside Page Builder so I can’t specifically diagnose what’s happening, but warnings aren’t always that important.

If looks like that warning is coming from a 1and1 plugin – so you should let them know. Prehaps, they can fix it.

2. 7 years, 11 months ago Geoff Eaker

Greg,

I had the same problem. I disabled the sidebar emulator and the problem went away. It would appear that the sidebar emulator generated an error because I am not using sidebars. Thank you for the solution!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More