Home>Support>Error Message

Error Message

By Josh Orenberg, 3 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 years ago.

Hi I have a quick question. When I go to edit a page on WordPress I get the error:
Failed to load plugin: so-premium-font-selector from url www.***.com/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/so-premium-font-selector/plugin.min.js
I let the premium subscription expire. Is that at fault for this? Did I use a feature of the premium plugin to create content and no longer have access to the premium features?
Thanks
Josh

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 3 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Josh

Thanks for reaching out.

The error you’re seeing is most likely due to a plugin conflict, a JavaScript error on the page. Please, try running a quick plugin conflict test. Does the issue resolve if you temporarily deactivate all plugins not authored by SiteOrigin?

2. 3 years, 5 months ago Josh Orenberg

After deactivating all non SiteOrigin plugins, the error goes away for regular pages (it would appear on top of the edited page in the center) but persists for SiteOrigin Page Builder pages (where it appears squished off to the side of the page, I can take a pic if you’d like). One thing that might be relevant is I just migrated from SiteOrigin to Hostgator using MigrateGuru. Not sure if the error was around before the migration.
    Thanks for the help.

3. 3 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the feedback.

I’ve chatted with the team and done further testing. It looks like we fixed this issue in version 1.19.1 released 16th of December, 2020. Please, find an update for SiteOrigin Premium at the below link.

Private Snippet

4. 3 years, 5 months ago Josh Orenberg

Will this work even though my premium subscription expired?

5. 3 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Josh, yes, it will.

6. 3 years, 5 months ago Josh Orenberg

It worked, thanks a bunch.

7. 3 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad to hear the updated helped :) Cheers for now.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More