Home>Support>Error from SiteOrigin CSS

Error from SiteOrigin CSS

There is a topic https://siteorigin.com/thread/error-from-siteorigin-css/#_=_ here
However, there was no an answer (( and I tried to comment, but comments were not allowed to the post anymore so I decided to start a new one. I could keep in touch until we find out a solution to the issue

So the first time I faced up with this issue today. Here what

Warning: krsort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/belturdatacenter/xxxx/wp-content/plugins/so-css/so-css.php on line 483

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/belturdatacenter/xxx/wp-content/plugins/so-css/so-css.php on line 484

I think the issue relates to using child themes since the warning appeared after I installed child theme for OceanWP (I haven’t used child themes before and haven’t seen the warning ever).

I didn’t know how to solve the issue and reset the database. Just later I noticed that the issue was related to SiteOrigin CSS and I didn’t have to reset the whole database but only delete the plugin and then I deleted it as well. Then I deleted a child theme having thought that it was no my day and decided to continue the work with parent theme OceanWP.

I had done some work and after a while found that I got needed custom CSS. So I decided to install SiteOrigin CSS again and the issue repeated even I hadn’t typed any CSS.

I assume that some bugs may still remain in the database after it was reset ( I used Advanced WordPress Reset plugin)

I don’t want to install totally new WP from scratch on my FTP again so I would appreciate any help.

P.S.
This code is in lines 483 and 484:
483 krsort( $revisions );
484 $revision_times = array_keys( $revisions );

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Artem,

To confirm, did you follow the instructions in my reply in the linked thread? I ask as that should have prevented the error message from occurring. For reference, they were:

Please navigate to WP AdminAppearanceCustom CSS and make a copy of your CSS. Then please make an adjustment and save. Does the error remain […]?

I’ve submitted a fix for this so this issue should be resolved in the next SiteOrigin CSS update.

2. 6 years, 9 months ago Artem Kirsanov

Hi, Alex
    Thank you and yes, I saw your comment to the previous post.
    But my custom css field is empty: https://c2n.me/3QNK8EO
    and this is an error: https://c2n.me/3QNKz8t
    as you can see the error remains even no code is entered.
    I have no idea what to do.
    I can submit you any file from my ftp or give an access to admin panel of the site if required

3. 6 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Artem,

Please add any CSS to SiteOrgin CSS and then save. This should remove the error and once it’s gone, please remove the previously added CSS if desired. Please note that if you have a cache plugin installed you’ll need to clear it after adding the CSS.

Here’s some example CSS you could use (it doesn’t matter that it doesn’t do anything):

.example {
        color: #0f0;
    }

4. 6 years, 9 months ago Artem Kirsanov

it works. the error disappeared.
    thanks!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More