Home>Support>Error after wordpress 4.7 update

Error after wordpress 4.7 update

By Gopu, 7 years ago. Last reply by Gopu, 7 years ago.

i updated wordpress now to find errors while previewing some pages here is a screenshot of the error

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 10 months ago Gopu

http://tinypic.com/r/2zxmhoh/9

error screenshot

2. 7 years, 10 months ago Gopu

an update … the error goes away when i reload the pages. when that error dialog box is showing i noticed that the fevicon is changed to the default one(i am using in local and its shows wamp server logo).

3. 7 years, 10 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gopu

Are you running the latest version of Widgets Bundle?

You can also try a plugin conflict test. Can you try disabling all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if this fixes the issue? You’ll need to clear all your caches after disabling your plugins.

If it does fix the issue, then try re-enabling your plugins one by one until the issue comes back. This procedure will help diagnose which plugin is causing the issue.

Once we know that, we’ll be able to look at what might be causing the conflict and either solve the problem or help you find an alternative plugin.

If you aren’t using a SiteOrigin theme, then you can also try temporarily switching to one of the default WordPress themes to see if the issue is theme related.

4. 7 years, 10 months ago Gopu

hai Greg,

the version i am using is Version 1.7.2 .

Like you said i too think its a plugin conflict issue. the error disappears when i reload the page.

I think the possible cause might be the plugin named “Widgets for SiteOrigin ” by wpinked” or an outdated plugin “jquery accordian menu widget plugin” (https://wordpress.org/plugins/jquery-vertical-accordion-menu/ its a very useful plugin for my site but its not updated for the last 5 years and i cant find a alternative).

I am testing again to see which plugin is an issue. currently disabling the wpinked plugin does not show the error again. and one more, i have noticed the error with google chrome only while checking with firefox that error is not coming. i will give an update once i find out what is the real issue.

5. 7 years, 10 months ago Jens Balle

I am experiencing similar problems after updating…..

6. 7 years, 10 months ago Jens Balle

amongst others I get this error: Notice: Undefined index: theme_settings_responsive_menu_breakpoint in /customers/d/f/b/hulemaendihabitter.dk/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/siteorigin-north/inc/settings.php on line 936

7. 7 years, 10 months ago Gopu

Hai Greg,

i checked. Widgets for SiteOrigin ” by wpinked is the issue. I have used inked blog widget from that bundle and the error showed in pages which has that widget. earlier also I had issues with this plugin, at that time if I enabled Excerpt there was some error shown when i disabled Excerpt it went fine . now using that widget is causing the error.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More