Home>Support>Custom CSS file location

Custom CSS file location

Hello, I’m working with the SiteOrigin CSS plugin and need to use some images from the wp media library, however at the moment I have not access to the server side of wordpress and don’t know which is the relative path of the css path to the image folder. Could you help me please?

Thank you so much.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Maria

Thanks for reaching out.

The SiteOrigin CSS file will be stored in your WordPress /wp-content/ folder as follows:

/wp-content/uploads/so-css/

If you browse to Media in WordPress and click on an image, you can view the URL, for example, in my localhost, a URL is:

http://localhost/siteorigin/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/matt-hardy-562566-unsplash.jpg

Putting the two together, you can see they’re both in the /uploads/ folder.

We can’t dive much deeper into a question like this within our free support scope. Hopefully, the above helps you to get going :)

2. 5 years, 5 months ago Maria Elvira Arteaga

This is exactly what I needed, thank you so much!

3. 5 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad to hear that helps get you started.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More