Home>Support>custom css

custom css

By Demo Tapa, 9 years ago. Last reply by Magus, 9 years ago.

Hello i have vantage theme premium and i have just install site origin css editor . Now i have 2 css editors one thats with vantage and one that i have download . When im trying to use the downloaded one doesn’t seems to work .

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 3 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Demo Tapa

The two options appear because Vantage Premium has it’s own built in Editor. An update to the plugin is being released next week which will disable this when detected and remove the second Custom CSS option from Appearance.

We have noticed a few issues with plugin conflicts. Can you try disabling all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if this fixes the issue? If it does fix the issue, then try re-enabling your plugins one by one until the issue comes back. This procedure will help diagnose which plugin is causing the issue.

Once we know that, we’ll be able to look at what might be causing the conflict and either solve the problem or help you find an alternative plugin.

Thanks

Magus

2. 9 years, 3 months ago Demo Tapa

Because im new dissembling plugins will lose all their data ?

3. 9 years, 3 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Demo Tapa

No, the only plugin you may need to reset would be Jetpack if you are using it and this just requires you to relink it.

Magus

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More