Home>Support>CSS Issues

CSS Issues

I have a few issues. I tried using SiteOrigin CSS, and I cannot revert a change. All the revisions made are saved and does not release them. Next, I tried to deactivate the plugin, and it says I cannot as it is active on my main page. Even though I have DELETED the text out of the CSS editor and saved it as blank.

How do you delete all the revisions? And how do I remove this plugin? I need to edit CSS, but it looks like there is a bug or something with this plugin.

Please advise.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kevin,

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?
    Can you please elaborate on the exact change you made that’s sticking?

2. 6 years, 5 months ago Kevin Saitta

seriously? i did pay for multi site .

3. 6 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kevin,

To confirm, dDo you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on? and can you please elaborate on the exact change you made that’s sticking?

Please note that the message regarding the license will be appended to the notification regardless of your license status.
    As you’re a premium user, you’re entitled to priority email support. If you would like to make use of that, please follow the instructions found on your Page: Dashboard (please refer to the support tab). Please reference this thread and include your SiteOrigin order key in the email.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More