Home>Support>css editor not showing up.

css editor not showing up.

I downloaded css editor to wordpress 2016. It’s not showing up. But I get a msg that it’s untested with wordpress 2016. Does this theme support the css editor?
I’m trying to resize my widgets.
Thank You
Reilyg

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Reilyg,

Please ignore the untested setting – that’s out of our control and I can ensure you that all of our plugins have thoroughly tested with the latest version of WordPress.

To clarify, what theme are you trying to use SiteOrigin CSS with? Twenty Sixteen? If so, SiteOrigin CSS is definitely compatabile with that theme.

So, you’re not able to view the CSS editor by navigating to WP Admin > Appearance > Custom CSS. If you are, what happens when you try and expand the view? Just trying to work out where SiteOrigin CSS isn’t working for you.

2. 8 years, 2 months ago reilyg

Got it figured out… Thank you

3. 7 years, 11 months ago AndyH

My students using “dark or custom palette” in the twentysixteen theme just found this bug too.

Screen Shot of Editor Text Color Bug

It seems the editor uses the “Main Text Color” set by the customizer and what they thought was a broken editor is simply white or light grey text color that blends in with the SO-CSS editor’s background.

We have not yet found a way to work around this (other than temporarily setting the text color to something with enough contrast)

Seems like a bug-fix is needed.
    1.) Force SO-CSS to always use black text on light background panels.
    2.) Enable SO-CSS to adjust to “dark” or matching theme as set by the WP Customizer.

• 7 years, 11 months ago Alex S
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Andy,

We’d like to help you, but can you please start a new thread with your question? We can only offer you the best support possible when you’re the owner of a thread.

Page: New Thread

If you’re a premium user, you’re entitled to priority email support. If you would like to make use of that please follow the instructions found on this page.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More