Home>Support>Contact form 7 and PageBuilder CSS Issue?

Contact form 7 and PageBuilder CSS Issue?

By wn, 9 years ago. Last reply by wn, 9 years ago.

Hello,

I was using PageBuilder and Contact Form 7 and all was good.

Then, while trying to make changes to the contact form 7, I decided to tun **on** the switch for Contact forms under WordPress | Settings | SiteOrigin PageBuilder | Post Types.

Big mistake.

Now, my pages and posts are all messed up.

The editing of the pages and posts show my rows and columns as expected.

But when I go to the site to view, the widgets are broken and instead of appearing parallel columns of two or three; they appear as rows on a page.

I have deleted the cache on the server and the client, but it is not helping.

I suspect that a css change has been made at the code level (if that is possible) in form of a switch that is not readily not clear to me.

So, I need help!

I can send link privately is that helps.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 11 months ago wn

as an addd-on to this, this is only happening on one site where I had checked the box to include Contact forms as noted above.

my other sites are working fine.

I just do not know how to resolve this as the pages look fine on the development site and I have cleared cache on the client site.

also, this is happening on multiple browsers.

2. 9 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Definitely a new one for us.

To confirm, you have then un-checked the Contact Forms as a post type?

I ran through the same process now but didn’t see any problems on the front or backend.

If you’re running a caching plugin perhaps try clear the cache.

Failing that de-activate all plugins. Then re-activate Page Builder first, then check the site, then re-activate your plugins one by one, assuming you saw a change.

Run any updates pending under Dashboard > Updates.

3. 9 years, 10 months ago wn

I think I have tracked the problem down.

First, the on a multisite, the plugin works when the activated on the local site and not network activated.

Second, there was an incompatibility with a HTML optimization plugin. Deactivating it resolved it.

hth

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More