Home>Support>Can´t edit text

Can´t edit text

By Alejandra Arias, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago.

Hi I am a little new to wordpress and I can´t seem to edit the text that is right in the middle of my homepage the what are you looking for and two paragraphs that follow any advice or assitance would be greatly appreciated http://royalhomeinvestments.es/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Alejandra,

Unfortunately, the linked website is built using a different plugin so we may not be able to be of assistance with fixing this issue. I would recommend getting in contact with Visual Composer for assistance. Regardless, can you please show me a screenshot of the specific area you’re unable to edit? Please note that we’re currently unable to process attachments so you’ll need to upload the screenshot to a third party image hosting site like Imgur.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More