Home>Support>Blank edit screen after update to V2.4.17

Blank edit screen after update to V2.4.17

I posted this on the wordpress.org support too for the plugin. Please, I need a solution as I have edits to be done on my site and cannot with this issue. And I see others are having the same problem with this version. If I could go back a version I would but don’t know where to find past versions.

After recent update to V2.4.17 I am no longer able to get in to edit my pages. I launch the edit and all I get is a blank screen. Nothing at all is on the screen and there isn’t any mouse activity either.

I have deleted and reinstalled the plugin with no change.

I have deactivated and reactivated all plugins one by one and the only one that removes this problem is the page builder plugin itself.

Please, I need some quick help to resolve this otherwise my site will have to come down and be rebuilt with another page builder plugin.

I ran the diagnose javascript error too but honestly don’t know what I am reading to diagnose the problem. I can send it on if needed.

Thank you.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More