Home>Support>Alignment
  1. 9 years, 4 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chandran

In the widget containing the image please delete the empty paragraph tag in text mode.

Then please add the following to your custom CSS

.ninja-forms-form-title {
        margin-top: 0px !important;
    }

Let us know how you get on

Magus

2. 9 years, 4 months ago Chandran V

Thanks Magus. Not too sure if I have done “delete the empty paragraph tag” correctly. I have included the CSS. But I don’t see any change.

3. 9 years, 4 months ago Chandran V

I have a similar issue in the “Contact Us” page (http://www.atcas.org.sg/contact-us/) also. Please help. Thank you.

4. 9 years, 4 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chandran V

The code worked perfectly. The issue now is that there are also unused paragraph tags around the contact forms. Please edit these widgets in text mode and remove the

tags from the top and bottom of the shortcode.

Magus

5. 9 years, 3 months ago Chandran V

I am sorry Magus. I am still not seeing a space just above the title “Contact Form”.

6. 9 years, 3 months ago Chandran V

I mean I AM still seeing a space just above the title “Contact Form”. Please help.

7. 9 years, 3 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chandran V

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look? You can create the account with the following email address:

[email protected]

Just navigate to Users > Add New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and [email protected] for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the “Send Password” field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

Thanks

Magus

8. 9 years, 3 months ago Private Message - WordPress

This is a private message.

9. 9 years, 3 months ago Chandran V

Hi Magus, done. But signed you up with the username: siteorigin2

10. 9 years, 3 months ago Chandran V

Hi Magus, I see the change done. Could you explain to me what you did for me to learn so that I don’t bother you people too much.

11. 9 years, 3 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chandran V

On the contact us page in the text mode of the editor there was an unused div tag

I have removed this and disabled the editor option for both pages to Automatically add Paragraphs.

This should fix the issue.

Magus

12. 9 years, 3 months ago Chandran V

Thank you very much Magus. Will try not to bother you folks too much.

13. 9 years, 3 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chandran V

You are welcome. If you need any more help don’t hesitate to open a new support thread

Magus

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More