Home>Support>After updating Page Builder to v2.4.22 row styling no longer works

After updating Page Builder to v2.4.22 row styling no longer works

After updating to the latest version of Page Builder (v2.4.22) all my row styling has stopped working. When I open the page editor and click edit for the row I still see my padding settings for the row but when I look at the live version it has no padding for any of my rows. I have tested this on both testing sites we have and both broke the moment I updated the plugin.

I have tried disabling and re-enabling the plugin, changing the settings for a row, deleted the row settings and re-added them, and even removed the row and re-created it to see if I could get the Row Styling to work without success.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 8 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Nicholas

We released another update to address row and widget padding issues that came up with this update. Can you update to the latest version 2.4.23 and see if that fixes things for you?

2. 7 years, 8 months ago Nicholas Aguirre

Thank you, it appears to be working again.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More