Home>Support>403 error – live editor – rolex

403 error – live editor – rolex

Hey there

I just encountered a really strange issue. My clients are writing a blogpost about Swiss pioneers. And they mentioned the brand Rolex in one sentence. As soon as they do that, the live editor of the page builder shows the 403 error page. As soon as the word Rolex is deleted it shows the live page as expected.

I tested it on another site on which I’m using the page builder and the same thing happened.

I never heard of anything like that. Is this a known “issue”? Not really a problem but pretty interesting.

Have a great day everyone.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Andris,

My only guess here is that there’s a plugin that adds some code when it detects certain words. In this case, Rolex. So maybe something that adds special content, like hover information, to certain words.

If you run a general plugin conflict test, you should be able to figure out which one is causing the problem.

2. 7 years, 5 months ago Andris

Hi Greg.

Thanx for your reply.

I contacted the host and they told me they have something like a blacklist wich contains words that get banned ’cause people have already spammed some websites with these words. But they do cancel the list on the page I need.

3. 7 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Well, that’s the first I’ve heard of a host doing that. You see something new every day – glad everything is sorted :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More