Home>Support>403 / 404 errors on page creating / updating

403 / 404 errors on page creating / updating

Hi there SiteOrigin,

Currently we’re receiving emails from our theme clients that they end up with 403 or 404 errors on page creating / updating.

After a while I noticed that the errors only appear if widgets from other developers (like the Black Studio Visual Editor) or custom widgets are used in the page builder grid.

This issue never appeared before, but since yesterday.

The same issue as on: https://siteorigin.com/thread/error-403-when-saving-content-with-custom-made-plugin/

Really need some help on this

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 11 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Themer,

We have heard a couple reports of this issue, but we haven’t been able to recreate it on our side. We haven’t made any major changes to Page Builder recently, so our only theory is that this issue is coming from another plugin. We haven’t confirmed which one.

For other users this issue went away after a little while. So can you confirm; are you not getting this issue when using only SiteOrigin widgets on a page?

2. 7 years, 11 months ago Themer

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your response.

We also haven’t been able to reproduce this issue, but I confirm the issue on 3 of my clients websites (yesterday). The strange thing is that yesterday evening when I tested it again for 1 client it looks like the issue was gone. Already send a mail if the client could confirm it is working again but still haven’t received a response yet.

I will let you know as soon as I got a response.

Cheers

3. 7 years, 11 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

It’s a very strange issue, that’s for sure. Would love to hear any other feedback you can get. Any additional information will go a long way to helping us solve this.

4. 7 years, 11 months ago Gopu

Greg recently (noticed from the last or before update) i noticed that layout builder widget inside siteorigin page builder sometimes shows open builder evenif contents are inside them.during that time contents inside the widget dont get arranged correctly in the front view. To solve i duplicate the widget ,delete the orginal.i first thought its a issue happening to me only.another person also wrote a same problem before.didnt do a conflict test as it does not happen always.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More