Home>Support>3 columns posts on homepage with custom background-colors.

3 columns posts on homepage with custom background-colors.

hello,
first, i can’t make a new thread (don’t know why… get a blank page) so i’m posting my question here.
i would like to know if it is possible with vantage + siteorign to have 3 columns posts on the home page and with the custom background extented plugin to get a speficic background color for each posts. (in each columns..)
basically, i need to set a a color for each types/categories of posts and then to add a 3 columns display on the homepage that show the latests posts with their approriate backgrounds.
If it’s possible, then i will buy your theme and upgrade to premium for sure as your site builder is really awesome.
Thanks for your help.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 10 months ago Sylviane M

not possible?

2. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Sylviane

Sorry to hear about the new thread hassle. This looks to be a new thread so everything is in order from our perspective.

We, unfortunately, don’t have any post loop templates that display posts in columns. Using Vantage you can insert a Post Loop widget or three and choose from any of the templates offered within the Post Loop widget settings. Once you’ve chosen the template you can use the “Build posts query” button to select the category you want each widget to display. To select a category use the Taxonomies field, type the letters “cat” and wait a moment. A suggested list of categories will be displayed.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More