Home>Support>3 column Footer

3 column Footer

What I really really really mis in Vantage is the possibility to add columns to the footer area.
All of my customers want it, and I dont want to start using another theme.

But If its not possible I might just have to.

Do you have any idea how we can solve this?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 10 years, 23 days ago AS Cahyono

what about widget on footer ?
    than use visual editor on each widget there

2. 10 years, 23 days ago Danny van der Ven

Yea True but that gives a lot of issues and doesnt always work
    Best would be if footer was 3 columns by default agreed?

3. 10 years, 22 days ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Danny

Right now you can add 3 widgets to the footer widget area and they’ll show up in 3 columns, but I assume what you’re really after is the ability to add 3 columns and have any number of widgets in each. I’m afraid this isn’t possible right out the box.

I did work on this feature at one stage, but then things got a little complicated. I would like to finish adding this to Vantage.

Another option, although I’m not saying it will work, would be to create a 3 column page using Page Builder, then use this widget to display the content in the footer area. https://wordpress.org/plugins/page-in-widget/ – no guarantees on this though.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More