Home>Support>1. Remove space between meta slider and first row 2. remove space between last row and footer

1. Remove space between meta slider and first row 2. remove space between last row and footer

I try to remove space, see please thread title, but all I used from support forum dose;t work. Can you hepl me?
You can see on site www.elnicron.ro, use menu test and test1

URL: http://www.elnicron.ro

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi there,

Try the following custom CSS to remove the spaces:

#main {
    padding-bottom: 0px!important;
    padding-top: 0px!important;
    }

Please try and let me know! :)

2. 9 years, 7 months ago elnicron

Thanks a lot! it works. Now I can finish my project.

3. 9 years, 7 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

You are most welcome!

Cheers! :)

4. 9 years, 6 months ago Nef Calvyn Orcasitas

Hello! I got the same problem about the space between Meta Slider and 1st Row, i tried looking for an answer about it and I found some and it works but the problem is, the space between Meta Slider and 1st Row disappear when I am using the HOME PAGE of my theme (Vantage) but when I turn it off to use my POST as a Home Page the white space still there, I tried again the advice but still doesnt work. Please Help!. Thank you!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More