Home>Support>WordPress 4.3.1, Vantage theme – published my 1st post, but it went into the Gallery page, then nowhere ?

WordPress 4.3.1, Vantage theme – published my 1st post, but it went into the Gallery page, then nowhere ?

Hi there – I actually have a few problems, but if I can figure out these two, that would be good for now :

1) I created a short post, then I “published” it, the posts page in my dashboard is now showing the title of the article as published. I couldn’t find where this article went, but after looking around, I found it on the “gallery” page – It was there with a little sort of a button deal with the first 4 words of the title on the button. When I hit this button, the article would pop up. It was cool, but not where I wanted it – I was trying to get this post to show up on my blog page. The bizarre thing is when I went back to the gallery page a little later it wasn’t there. Would anyone know how to place this post on the blog page, and redirect future posts ? (I assume that the blog page is where it should have gone) ?

2) This article contained maybe 10 urls, which now are appearing as ordinary text words. I created the article in Word, and pasted it onto the post page, if that matters. In word, they were hyperlinks, now just standard text. Anyone know how I could fix that ?

URL: http://onlineincomegenerator.net/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More