Home>Support>Vantage Theme

Vantage Theme

By Wai-Mei Wan, 10 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 10 years ago.

Hello There!

I would love to apply the Vantage theme in place of my existing theme (Responsive).

Is there a way I can change this via my WordPress dashboard?

Many thanks for your help!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 10 years, 1 month ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Wai-Mei

It should be possible for you to switch to Vantage by just download, installing and finally activating it. So the steps would be.

1. Navigate to Appearance > Themes in your WordPress admin.
    2. Click Add New next to the themes title.
    3. Enter “Vantage” in the search box.
    4. Click “Install” under Vantage.
    5. After it’s downloaded, click activate.

That said, I’m not sure how your other theme has gone about setting up its content, so things might not display exactly the same on Vantage. If you aren’t 100% happy though, you can just switch back to your old theme and everything will be in place.

2. 10 years, 1 month ago Wai-Mei Wan

Hi Greg,

I have searched for “Vantage” but is does not show up…Instead it shows “Stay”.

Also, is Vantange only available on Premium WordPress or is it a free theme?

thanks!

3. 10 years, 1 month ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Oh, something I forgot to find out. Are you hosting your site on your own server or are you using WordPress.com? Unfortunately Vantage isn’t available on WordPress.com.

http://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More