Home>Support>Vantage Premium

Vantage Premium

By airair, 9 years ago. Last reply by airair, 9 years ago.

……..I have already been through a Vantage update. All stayed the same in my customization, but color and fonts. Does it happen the same in case of an upgrade to Premium?

Thank you.
Air

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Air

You should have received an order email along with instructions on how to update your theme to the premium version. This email would have been sent to your PayPal email address. Can you check if you received it? If not, we’ll locate your order and resend.

• 9 years, 5 months ago airair

Hey Greg,

Thank you for your reply. Can you kindly let me know if changes to the Vantage theme (logo, uploaded pics, layout), which are not file related, will be cancelled once I upgrade to Premium?

Kind regards.
      Air

2. 9 years, 5 months ago airair

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your reply. I am kind of new, I have already made some changes to the Vantage theme (logo, uploaded pics, layout). I did not modify files, beside something minor using Custom. CSS. Will those changes (logo, pics, layout…) be lost when the theme is upgraded to Premium or they will remain there?

I have not made the upgrade yet. First, just want to make sure all modifications stay there.

Thank you.
    Regards.
    Air

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More