Home>Support>Update 2.3.1 file empty

Update 2.3.1 file empty

By Don Fradlis, 9 years ago. Last reply by Don Fradlis, 9 years ago.

Trying to update to the new version 2.3.1, system get’s an error while trying to update and then defaults to maintenance mode.

Please note, I have a premium version but unable to locate the order number.

When looked at the details of the update getting the following message.

Not Found

The requested URL /svn/siteorigin/themes/vantage/tags/2.3.1/README.md was not found on this server.

Apache Server at subversion.assembla.com Port 80

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Don

We’ve been experiencing some problems with our update servers today. The problems are intermittent but the updates server does seem to be working properly at the moment. You can try download/update again and it should work.

Unfortunately the issue is with our hosts (Google App Engine), I’ve let them know about the issue so now we’re just patiently waiting for the issue to be resolved. I’m hoping this won’t go on for much longer.

2. 9 years, 7 months ago Don Fradlis

Greg,

Thank you for your response.

I'm sorry if this doesn't pertain to you but now I don't see the updated version available on my dashboard in WordPress. Can you please steer me in the right direction to get the updated version.

Thank you in advance,

Don

>

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More