Home>Support>SiteOrigin widget bundle v1.5.3 makes problem with posts and pages

SiteOrigin widget bundle v1.5.3 makes problem with posts and pages

After I complete page editing and try to update I only get grey screen with nothing…no message, nothing happens blank.

In address bar I have this
http://starina.heritage-su.org.rs/wordpress/wp-admin/post.php?post=22&action=edit

after that I cant edit any page or post. When I deactivate bundle plugin everthing goes back to normal

whay is this? and how to make it work

thanks,
Dejan

p.s. I use wordpress 4.3.1

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 10 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dejan

There was an issue with version 1.5.3 that made it incompatible with older versions of PHP. The update was only sent out for a few minutes, so your timing was just a little bit unlucky :)

We’ve since fixed this in the 1.5.4 update for Widgets Bundle. So if you update, everything should go back to working properly.

As a side note, the version of PHP that we were having issues with was version PHP 5.2 – which has actually been discontinued. It’s not receiving any security updates. If possible, you should ask your web hosts to update you to a newer version.

2. 8 years, 10 months ago Dejan Rudic Vranic

Thanks! :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More