Home>Support>Same widget on multiple pages

Same widget on multiple pages

Hi there,

I know it’s possible to copy a widget to be the same on multiple pages. However if you then want to make a modification to this widget such as changing the title, is it possible to do this without having to change it on every page that it is on? If this is not something that is possible I think it would be useful as a future feature. Maybe have a setting within the widget to make it a global widget and then whenever it is edited, regardless of the page you edit it from, it updates on all the pages it appears on.

Also, Let’s say I have a person’s name (or any piece of text) that changes fairly regularly that I have in multiple different places throughout multiple pages on my site; how do I change that text in one place and have it update everywhere this was placed? I don’t mean a simple find and replace feature, since I wouldn’t necessarily want to change every instance of that particular word, just the ones that I want to replace, having already chosen which fields, or text, I want to change in the future. I hope this all makes sense. I will clarify if needed.

Cheers!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More