Home>Support>Pitch Premium

Pitch Premium

By TechPRR, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago.

Hey There,

It seems that our website has been upgraded to Pitch Premium in the past since that is showing up as the theme that is applied. However some of the capabilities that is available for Pitch Premium are not showing up and is stating that we need to upgrade. I have purchased the upgrade again to make sure that we have this but I am concerned that this will happen again. Please advise, thank you!

Tech @ Pink Ribbon Riders

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 11 months ago TechPRR

Hello again,

I have purchased and installed the upgrade but still some of the capabilities with Pitch Premium have not been unlocked. For example, I purchased Premium so I could link my slides to a specific page so it opens that page when you click on it, the destination area of my Slides is still stating I need to upgrade to Premium. Please help.

Thanks,
    Tech@PRR

2. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tech@PRR

Sorry to hear about the hassle. When you go to Appearance > Themes does the screenshot say Pitch Premium? If not, please try going to Appearance > Pitch Premium and click Already Paid? top right and insert your order number emailed to you by SiteOrigin, not to be confused with the PayPal Transaction ID. Let us know how that goes. Thanks.

3. 8 years, 11 months ago TechPRR

Sorry it took me a while to respond. It does say that Pitch Premium is already my theme, which leads me to believe that we have already paid for the Premium upgrade. I have placed my order number in the top and tried upgrading that way and it still will not unlock these features.

Thank you,
    Tech@PRR

4. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi TechPRR

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look? You can create the account with the following email address:

[email protected]

Just navigate to Users > Add New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and [email protected] for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the “Send Password” field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

5. 8 years, 11 months ago TechPRR

I have created this for you, thank you! Let me know if you need anything on my end.

Thank you,
    Tech@PRR

6. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Apologies for the extended delay. Login info, unfortunately, didn’t arrive. Please, use the Private Reply checkbox bottom right to send them manually and we’ll take a look shortly. Thanks.

7. 8 years, 11 months ago Private Message - TechPRR

This is a private message.

8. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks.

I’m, unfortunately, unable to login using these details. Password reset isn’t making it through to the forum. Perhaps a Spam issue on our side.

Would you perhaps like to email me on Private Snippet to speed things up a little. Could you confirm the login details work? Thanks.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More