Home>Support>Page builder update to 1.5

Page builder update to 1.5

HI, I have updated page builder to version 1.5, but since doing this it has created an extra home page (I am using the Vantage theme) and modified the vantage home page appearence. When I try to delete the extra home page, the vantage home page is modified, removing the widgets menu etc, I have tried several ways to fix this even rolling back to the old version but it seems 1.5 has taken control, can you please offer any suggestions

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 10 years, 2 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi WRC

One of the changes we’ve had to make with Page Builder in version 1.5 is that the custom home page is now handled by an actual page (called Home). Everything should function exactly like before after the change though – especially in our own themes like Vantage. We actually had to make this change to ensure that I themes meet new requirements of the WordPress.org theme review team.

What are the issues you’re having with the new setup?

If you do need to roll back to an old version of Page Builder, just navigate to Settings > Reading and make sure that your home page displays setting is set to posts.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More