Home>Support>Page builder problem

Page builder problem

Hi,
I’m using page builder with some others plugin on a website. After cheking potentials conflict between the differents plugins I use, I don’t find nothing. Sometimes if I disable a plugin, page builder works again, and sometimes I must disable an other one. Even if I disable all plugins, page builder still have problems and doesn’t work all the time.

I think there’s a problem with page builder itself or maybe with my theme cause something weird happen when I make change on my pages :
When it works, if a make a modification on a page, after saving it, the plugin crash. I have to disable page builder, actualize and then reactivate it to find my plugin working again. I’m not a developper so it’s difficult for me to find a solution (and i’m french hence the quality of my english)
Wish you could help me !
Thanks

Theme Flashlight Version : 2.4.1
Page builder Version 2.1.2
Wordpress Version 4.2.1

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 3 months ago Elodie Delannoy

Hi everyone
    Can someone give me at least a track for this ? I am not a developer and I have big difficulty with this problem ..
    I try to delete the plugin to reinstall it but it does’nt work either…

Today my site is :
    Theme Flashlight Version : 2.4.1
    Page builder Version 2.1.2
    Wordpress Version 4.2.2

Wish somebody could help me
    thank you
    Elodie

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More