Home>Support>Page Builder 2.0.7 not working

Page Builder 2.0.7 not working

Hi all,

I have updated to version 2.0.7 and I cant use the PageBuilder Plugin any more. The pages do not load and the Page Builder options do not appear or sems to work.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago John Heywood

Having the same issue after updating to 2.0.7

2. 9 years, 7 months ago John Heywood

Hey Ana – has any one helped with your issue yet?

3. 9 years, 7 months ago Ana Martin

not yet… : (

4. 9 years, 7 months ago DigitalFitnessGear

I’m having the same issue. My website is basically dead now.

Any idea where you can find 2.06?

5. 9 years, 7 months ago Simon Rogers

Don’t jump to 2.06 – go back to 2.05

I upgraded yesterday to 2.06 and had the same issues.

I reverted to 2.05 and its fine.

I will wait to see there are no further problems before next updating. A reply from Site Origin would help.

6. 9 years, 7 months ago phil24

have you install a new plugin recently?
    I uninstall other recent plugins installed and problem was solved. You can deactivate all the other, activate them one by one, and test if page builder is working.
    good luck!

(my issue came with baidu map)

7. 9 years, 7 months ago Simon Rogers

I was working on my site – all fine.
    Just updated Page Builder and it was gone!

Hence I reinstalled 2.005 and all fine.

8. 9 years, 7 months ago Ana Martin

I´ll try to downgrade to 2.0.5. I just have to re-load te 2.0.5 version over the new onee?

9. 9 years, 7 months ago Ana Martin

I have tried to erase the plugin and reinstall it and I´m having the same results… Now i can´t use the Page Builder Plugin… (the page builder tab do no appear and in the new tab any button works with the page builder plugin installed). I have installed version 2.0.5

10. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ana

If you create a temporary admin account for me, I can log in and check out what’s going on. Just create it for [email protected].

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More