Home>Support>Page Builder

Page Builder

Hi guys, I like your Page Builder plugin very much, so much so that I left a positive review on the wordpress.org plugin repository.

One problem I’m having that I wanted to let you know about is that when I’m adding items in the Site Origin Features widgets, the expand/shrink button over on the right of each individual ‘feature’ doesn’t quite work. It expands items down, but doesn’t shrink them again. Hence the only way to minimise a feature once you’ve opened it is to save the whole widget, close it, and go back into it again.

This is on Firefox 37.0.2 and in Chrome 42.0.2311.152 m.

But for this one little bug your plugin might be perfection! Hope you can take a look at this and thanks in advance!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 4 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Rebecca

we have just released an update to the Widgets bundle.

Would you mind updating to that and retesting?

Thanks

Magus

2. 9 years, 4 months ago Rebecca Appleton

Hi Magus, thanks for responding so quickly and taking a look at this! I updated the plugin this morning and there was no difference, BUT, I deactivated all my other plugins and it worked fine. Turned them all on again one at a time, and it looks like the problem occurred when simultaneously running PageBuilder with the Zurb Easy Foundation Shortcodes plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-foundation-shortcodes/ if you’re interested). Sorry, should have tested this first. I think I’d rather give the Zurb shortcodes up than PageBuilder, so have switched the Zurb plugin off. Thank you for getting onto it so fast!

3. 9 years, 4 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Rebecca

That’s great, glad you managed to sort it out.

If you need any more help, please feel free to open a new support thread

Magus

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More