Home>Support>Header and Footer
  1. 9 years, 5 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Manish,

If you go to Appearance > Theme Settings > Layout. Vantages “Default Masthead” displays your website logo in the header as well as the header text or optional header widget.

You can add widgets to the header and footer via Appearance > Widgets

Try that out and let me know the outcome

Cheers

2. 9 years, 5 months ago Manish Shah

Hi Addo,

Thanks for the quick response!

“If you go to Appearance > Theme Settings > Layout. Vantages “Default Masthead” displays your website logo in the header as well as the header text or optional header widget.”

Under Layout i just see Responsive Design.

I tried adding the logo and changing the background from Appearance > Custom CSS as advised in an earlier post. However it did not achieve the desired effect.

So I added the logo from Appearance > Theme Settings and under the General tab, how do i re-size it? How do i drag the menu on the next line and re-style it?

Best

3. 9 years, 5 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Manish

You only see Responsive Design? That’s odd. Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look? You can create the account with the following email address:

[email protected]

Just navigate to Users > Add New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and [email protected] for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the “Send Password” field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

4. 9 years, 5 months ago Private Message - WordPress

This is a private message.

5. 9 years, 5 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Manish,

I have checked your website backend and noticed that you are not using Vantage Premium. The above is only available in the premium version of the theme.

Kindly let me know if you had issues upgrading to the premium version.

6. 9 years, 5 months ago Manish Shah

Do you mean we need to also install the Vantage theme and upgrade to Premium besides the already installed and upgraded Focus theme?

7. 9 years, 5 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Manish

Kindly accept my apologies on the misunderstanding there. I had not noticed you are using Focus. Please disregard the earlier thread I had post above as it points to the other theme.

On Focus, am afraid this isn’t possible without a fair amount of custom coding. This is beyond the scope of what we can help you with on the forums, but you could hire a developer to implement this for you.

We highly recommend using https://codeable.io/.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other issue that you require support for.

Thank you.

8. 9 years, 5 months ago Manish Shah

Can we resize the logo atleast? Right now it appears too small

9. 9 years, 5 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Manish Shah

You can change this with some custom CSS. If you navigate to Appearance > Custom CSS, you’ll get our custom CSS editor. Just add the following code.

#masthead hgroup img {
      height: auto !important;
      width: 200px !important;
    }

Let me know if that works out for you

10. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - [email protected]

This is a private message.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More