Home>Support>Having a CSS for page

Having a CSS for page

Hello, Greg.

I have noticed some common problems here in the forum and might be solved by adding new elements and simple to plugin Page Builder SiteOrigin. I also have some ideas that pass slowly for you. I will insert into each post a request.

Issue
People want to change the page in a practical way for all content of the specific page within the divs (wrapper or body). Change the file with SO CSS plugin encompasses the entire site. And put codes into the rows or widgets, involves only them.

Solution:
A button that opens a window and displays a field (as text) could solve this problem. Once there inserting the code, all covered only the specific page.

It is simply a field with stylish value

<style>

// Field code here

</style>

And you could build on. Are many simple codes

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

This is actually something that I think would be better suited to SiteOrigin CSS. The ability to edit CSS for a specific page would be very powerful there.

There are a lot of features that would be really nice to have in Page Builder, but if we add to many, then it lands up becoming far too bloated. So yeah, we need to be a little bit selective about what we add.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More