Home>Support>German WordPress 4.0.1 not working with Vantage theme
  1. 9 years, 7 months ago petcar

of course vantage theme works with the german wordpress. Your Installation in a subfolder (sonja-wp/wordpress) can probably be a problem.

2. 9 years, 7 months ago Diane

Thank you for the answer. I want to set up the site on that testing folder before I move it to the home url.
    Do you have any other ideas of how to do this? Should I be installing WP on the domain instead of a subfolder?

3. 9 years, 7 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Diane,

First of all I apologize for the delayed response.

I have checked your site via the link provided and it seems you got this working. Would you mind stating the error displayed in your installation. This will help me understand your issue better

Looking forward to hear from you.

4. 9 years, 7 months ago Diane

Thanks very much for your care in this matter.
    I deactivated the theme and that why the site is working now.

I have installed a new folder installation replicating the original problem. Would you please take a look at http://schreinerei-kerndlbauer.de/sonja-test/

On this I did a fresh install of the German Wordpres 4.0.1 (through the hosting provider) and activated a fresh install of Vantage (downloaded through the dashboard).

The site shows up, but the admin link shows a blank white page instead of the dashboard. Btw, I also found that updating WordPres gives me the same white page error.

I have someone coming over shorty to see if the hosting provider has any error logs I might be able to send you.

5. 9 years, 7 months ago Diane

Got in touch with the hosting provider and they fixed it within minutes.
    They said they optimized their server settings.
    So, thanks everyone for trying to fix other company's mistake.

6. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Diane. Glad to hear everything is sorted :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More