Home>Support>Full width panel issues with new version 2.0.5

Full width panel issues with new version 2.0.5

I recently updated this plugin on my clients website. This instantly created problems on the homepage, deleted everything I had created. I also noticed that the panel-row-grey which used to be the full width of the browser is now a set width. I would like to figure out what why it’s a set width and how to fix the issue. Thoughts? Thanks

URL: http://www.luckydeviltattoo.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chris,

Very sorry to hear this. Were you upgrading from version 1 of Page Builder? We tried to ensure a smooth upgrade from version 1 to version 2. Most importantly, we kept the same data structure, so you shouldn’t have lost all your content. There might just have been a plugin conflict that was preventing Page Builder from loading – your content will all still be there.

Can you describe the content loss? Was the content gone when you viewed the home page or only when you tried view it in the backend? Can you try temporarily disable all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if that fixes the issue?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More