Home>Support>Focus Premium 2.2 WP Update Alert

Focus Premium 2.2 WP Update Alert

I get all the time a WP alert to update my Focus premium version 2.2 to a new version, but the link is not valid…
If there is no new version, how to disable this alert ?
Thanks for your help !

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Louis

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look? You can create the account with the following email address:

[email protected]

Just navigate to UsersAdd New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and [email protected] for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the Send Password field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

2. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - WordPress

This is a private message.

3. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks. Unfortunately, due to the membership plugin in use, the above links don’t work. If possible, please, manually set a password and send it using the Private Reply checkbox at the bottom right of the comment form.

4. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - WordPress

5. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - Louis Shadb

6. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - Louis Shadb

7. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - SiteOrigin Hi, I Work Here

8. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - Louis Shadb

9. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - SiteOrigin Hi, I Work Here

10. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - Louis Shadb

11. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks. We’ve taken a look. I’ve requested a further consult from our developers. My guess is that something specific about the server config is causing this challenge. There is no Focus Premium version past 2.2. A hotfix for now might be to use a plugin like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/hide-plugin-updates-notifications/ to hide the notice.

12. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - Louis Shadb

13. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the wait. Try the following:

1. Go to AppearanceEditor and edit functions.php. Add the following to the bottom of your functions.php file.

function siteorigin_clear_theme_update_transient(){
       // This is for testing only!
       set_site_transient( 'update_themes', null );
    }
    add_action( 'admin_init', 'siteorigin_clear_theme_update_transient' );

2. Load any admin page once. For example, you could go to DashboardUpdates once and reload the page.

3. Go back to AppearanceEditorfunctions.php and remove the above function.

Let us know how that goes.

14. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - Louis Shadb

15. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Sorry to hear about the hassle. We’re not seeing the same issue in local testing. If you’d like, please, send a set of FTP details. We’ll login to your server and carry out the task for you.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More