Home>Support>Flip Box

Flip Box

By jele, 7 years ago. Last reply by jele, 7 years ago.

Hi,

I’ve used Codelights Site Origin Flip Box widget, but have experienced some trouble. There is definitely some sort of plugin conflict that causes problems saving and previewing edits. My questions would be:

1. Is this a known issue? (I haven’t found much in the support threads…)
2. Anyone have an idea what I could do about it?
3. Is there an alternative? Do you know of any flip box widgets that actually work, are compatible with the newest WP and SO versions and don’t cost an arm and a leg?
4. Is there any sort of workaround?

The client is hell bent on the flip boxes so I NEED to make this work. :(

Thanks,

Jele

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jele – have you tried reaching out to Codelights about this issue? Have they given you any feedback? It’s not our plugin and we’re not affiliated with Codelights, so it would be difficult for us to diagnose what’s going on.

2. 7 years, 5 months ago jele

Hi Greg,

Yeah I know what you can do is limited, but Codelights is very discouraging of any support requests. They have no support or forum link on their site and flat out state that they will only even look at things that are recreatable on a “clean installation with a standard wp theme”.

Anyway, I posted a topic 24 hours ago and haven’t received a reply yet.

The issue is so odd that I honestly don’t even know what exactly is causing it, because everything was fine until I migrated the developed site to the new hosting provider. Even then it was fine at first but then crashes increased. It is currently so that I am not experiencing problems when the plugin is deactivated, but can’t save or preview anything without error when it is activated.

But I have no idea what exactly, which combination of elements, is causing the problem.

So if you have any idea about an alternative flip box, I’d be very happy.

Thanks,

Jele

3. 7 years, 5 months ago jele

When I google flip box plugin, widget, flip, tile, anything of the sort I get very few hits, and most of them are specific to a (different) page builder. Even the pricey ones.

Here’s a reasonably priced one I found that states it is compatable with a competitor, but it doesn’t state that it is ONLY compatible with them. Do you know if this one would work with SiteOrigin?

https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-flip-boxes-plugin-with-layout-builder/19772830?

Regards,

Jele

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More