Home>Support>Cta Widget missing after update.

Cta Widget missing after update.

By Jason Schroeder, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago.

The SiteOrigin plugin was updated recently and am receiving the same message as was discussed https://siteorigin.com/thread/cta-widget-missing-after-update/. Many of the messages are private, and it’s not clear if there was a resolution.

“The widget SiteOrigin_Widget_Cta_Widget is not available. Please try locate and install the missing plugin.”

I have disabled and re-enabled the widget, but this didn’t improve the situation.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 2 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jason

Apologies for the hassle. We’ve pushed an update to the Widgets Bundle this morning that resolves the challenge. Please, go to Dashboard > Updates and update the Widgets Bundle. The problem should then be resolved.

Let us know how you come along :)

2. 9 years, 2 days ago Jason Schroeder

I ended up rebuilding all of the instances of the call to action button with version 1.5. Will this update affect the new cta widgets I created yesterday?

3. 9 years, 1 day ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jason

Regrettably, it will. We resolved the issue, but any CTA widgets rebuilt during the 48hrs 1.5 was out will be missing. There isn’t an update fix coming for this.

What we can do is use the exported JSON layouts from Page Builder to correct the issue. Let me know if you’d like us to assist with this.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More