Home>Support>Circle Icons

Circle Icons

By Zac Wasserman, 9 years ago. Last reply by Daniel, 9 years ago.

Hi!

I am having trouble with Circle Icons and was hoping someone could help me here!

Last night, I had the Icons linked pages on my website. Now, they are non-active. I was wondering how to make them active so they will go to the links, again. Maybe I hit something? My second questions was also in reference to the Circle Icons, as well… I have looked up the Hex Colors, inputted the colors I wanted with no luck switching the Icons to the colors I selected. Hoping you guys could help me out!

Here is my website:

www.shirts4straws.com

Thank you so much!

URL: http://www.shirts4straws.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Zac,

About the link not functioning as expected, do you have any non SiteOrigin plugins if so kindly deactivate them and re-check if the issue is sorted out. If so, re-activate them one by one checking which one may be in conflict.

For the second issue kindly place the following custom css at the bottom of the style.css file located via Appearance > Editor > Styles.css

.widget_circleicon-widget .circle-icon-box .circle-icon [class^="icon-"]{

color: PUT_COLOR_OF_YOUR_CHOICE_HERE!important;
    }

Try that out and let me know the outcome.

Cheers

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More