Home>Support>Can I upgrade to 5 lic if I buy Single Permium

Can I upgrade to 5 lic if I buy Single Permium

Why no free trial?

Why 5? Why not 10 for 49.00.

If there was a 30 day free trial or even a 7 day free trial, I would be willing to try premium.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 1 month ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi izpophoenix,

Thanks for your interest in SiteOrigin Premium. We’ll investigate the possibility of a free trial in the future, at the moment our payment processing system doesn’t allow us to do this, so we’d need to custom code something. For now, hopefully the free versions of our products work as a sort of trial.

If you need 10 sites, then we do have a developer license that allows for unlimited sites for $99 – perhaps that’s what you’re after.

Hope that answers your questions. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

Best Regards,
    Greg

2. 8 years, 1 month ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Oh sorry, and to answer the question in your thread’s title – yes, you can change the license after you upgrade. This is all handled from your dashboard.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More