Home>Support>2 Issues with site

2 Issues with site

By David Fillpot, 9 years ago. Last reply by James, 9 years ago.

1) even though I set the font size up to be the same throughout the site, on the pages they are different sizes
2) If I uncheck leave a replay/comment the footer padding increases in size by 400%

URL: http://www.proglobaltrade.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago James

looking at your page source it seems there are some additional css attached to the text in page about and you have some lines italic in other pages which i assume are intentional), in the about page have you tried clear formatting, select all the text in the page in visual view click the icon that looks like a rubber to the right of the clipboard with a T in the middle.

doing this should reset the text for you…

2. 9 years, 7 months ago David Fillpot

I added the additional CSS as a way to deal with the expanded footer when I remove comments. I'll remove the additional CSS and see how that impacts font size.

How do I remove the comments and not have the footer enlarge?

3. 9 years, 7 months ago David Fillpot

I removed the custom CSS and no impact on font size. Ideally the fonts should be same size as about

4. 9 years, 7 months ago James

Hi,
    on pages the larger font that says the name of the page is a header and is controlled via class H1 tags the page text is controlled via the class entry-content

You need to clear all you <span styles you have added to your pages text.

And add this CSS in custom CSS.

.entry-content {
        color: #000;
        font-size: 20px;
    }

This way you can change all content fonts size globally.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More