We’re excited to announce a new addon for SiteOrigin Premium, the lightbox. A lightbox showcases images and galleries in an overlay that dims surrounding content and focusses your user’s attention. From SiteOrigin Premium version
1.0.4 onwards you’ll be able to add a lightbox to the following SiteOrigin Widgets:
- SiteOrigin Image Widget
- SiteOrigin Image Grid Widget
- SiteOrigin Simple Masonry Widget
- SiteOrigin Slider Widget
If you’re a SiteOrigin Premium user and would like to give the lightbox addon a try, follow these easy steps:
1. Go to DashboardUpdates, locate the SiteOrigin Premium update to
1.0.6 and run it.
2. Go to SiteOriginPremium Addons and enable the Lightbox addon (In the lightbox addon box, you can click the Settings button to view the available options.)
3. Go to any page or post using Page Builder and insert one of the following widgets, SiteOrigin Image, Image Grid Simple Masonry or Slider Widget.
4. Once your image or images have been inserted in one of the above widgets, scroll down to the settings section and enable the lightbox option.
5. If you’d like multiple widgets to appear in a lightbox gallery, enter an album name of your choice, for example you might use the album name gallery. Note that the Album Name setting will only be visible once you’ve enabled the Lightbox checkbox.
SiteOrigin Premium adds a wide range of additional functionality to Page Builder by SiteOrigin and the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle. Watch the video and find out more.