“empty needle” message because of updated Site Origin widgets bundle plug-in

By The Composite Eye TCE Official, 8 hours ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 6 hours ago
Hello, We just updated our Site Origin widgets bundle plug-in to the latest version and began getting an “empty needle” message whenever editing an existing post or creating a new post on WordPress. Please see this link for a screenshot of the message we got. This message shows up and then the usual editor page…

Cannot edit my page anymore using the Page Builder

By Jozef Lambrecht, 2 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 16 hours ago
The page builder does not seem to work anymore. When I click edit on a page built with the Page Builder and click on the Page Builder tab, I see this: https://snipboard.io/hQEpIs.jpg When I look in the page builder, I see only 1 (empty) element.. https://snipboard.io/lru8xQ.jpg Using latest version of WordPress, SiteOrigin page builder and…

Issue with Post Carousel Widget

By Moti, 7 days ago. Last reply by Moti, 1 day ago
Hi Andrew again, Crossed another widget – Hebrew related issue. When using the Post Carousel widget in a Hebrew mode (I’m using Polylang system) – the Carousel widget only shows the latest post I have edited. I have tested this in various ways and options it is very consistent. In English mode it works fine…

Issue with SiteOrigin Features Widget

By Alison, 2 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hello, My website recently started experiencing an error that specifically affects the SiteOrigin Features widget. I use the widgets to organize dates and document links for upcoming meetings, typically 3 columns in each row. Recently, however, there has been strange html code showing at the end of the 2nd and 3rd columns only. This is…

Image slider overlaps the sticky header menu when scrolling

By Marko Knezevic, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hello, I’m using the Astra theme + Beaver Builder and Site Origin widgets. I’m having an issue with the image slider widget. When I start scrolling the page, the image comes to the forefront and covers the header menu, including the logo and menu items. The images are at the links: https://ibb.co/xHNHCYZ and https://ibb.co/sm1g1Kc Can…

I cannot edit any page google-analyticator error

By jmmikrut, 4 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 days ago
This is teh error i am getting. Error Details ============= An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 288 of the file /home/customer/www/photometrics.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-api-php-client/src/auth/Google_OAuth2.php. Error message: Uncaught Google_AuthException: Error refreshing the OAuth2 token, message: ‘{ “error”: “invalid_grant”, “error_description”: “Bad Request” }’ in /home/customer/www/photometrics.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-api-php-client/src/auth/Google_OAuth2.php:288 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/photometrics.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-api-php-client/src/auth/Google_OAuth2.php(247): Google_OAuth2->refreshTokenRequest(Array) #1 /home/customer/www/photometrics.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-api-php-client/src/auth/Google_OAuth2.php(225): Google_OAuth2->refreshToken(‘1/ZriP7b_x9ipOg…’) #2 /home/customer/www/photometrics.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-api-php-client/src/service/Google_ServiceResource.php(167): Google_OAuth2->sign(Object(Google_HttpRequest)) #3…

Table of Image – display on mobile

By hollyburtoncoaching, 4 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 days ago
I have a similar issue to this older thread from 2020 https://siteorigin.com/thread/displaying-a-table-of-images-on-mobile/ and wondering if there is an updated solution? I have 5 rows each with 6 columns using SiteOrigin Image widget to display business logos. How do I get this to collapse the display on mobile so it’s not one column of 30 images…

On page anchor text using button widget

By hollyburtoncoaching, 10 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 days ago
I’m trying to create on page (directing further down the same page) anchors using a button widget “Learn More” which then takes users to boxes with options to services to select. I can’t figure out how to put the correct href ID into the button to have it direct to the section ID on page…

Image Grid Columns

By iborsje, 8 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 days ago
I might be missing something, but I can’t seem to find a way to set the columns for the image grid? I just have one long column of images. Is there something in the settings of this widget that allows me to set the number of columns for each device?

Why isn’t SiteOrigin updating?

By VistaVar303, 7 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 6 days ago
Hello, Just this week I realized that site origin had not been updating. I noticed this when I go to edit pages. More specifically, when I go into pages, select the page to edit, select a widget to edit (in my case Siteorigin Hero), begin editing a frame, there is a major latency in when…

Support for WP 6.5

By Antonio Reher, 8 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 days ago
I upgraded to WordPress 6.5 a few days ago and PageBuilder doesn’t seem to be ready for it, which means my page edits are broken. I’m guessing there’s an update on the way, is this correct? Plugin settings says Compatible up to: 6.4.4. Thanks!

Issue with Contact Form Widget

By Moti, 23 days ago. Last reply by Moti, 8 days ago
Was trying to set up the contact form widget into a Hebrew (right to left) web page. For some reason, the widget does not work. Set the orientation, all the fields etc. However, it just does not sent the form, no success message, not mail received and the form for some reason shows the sender…

Post Carousel text overlay?

By Mildred Locke, 10 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 10 days ago
Hi there, I’m trying to implement a post carousel to our website’s homepage but by default it shows the post title in H3 underneath the image where it’s difficult to see. Is there a CSS code I can use to make the title appear over the image/hover to make it more prominent please? Many thanks,…

Issue with the SiteOrigin Tabs widget

By kcwong, 17 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 12 days ago
Hi Andrew, I have a page with just two widgets: (1) SiteOrigin Tabs and (2) Custom HTML (refer to their full setup in the WeTransfer link shared below). There are 9 images in the tabs widget. They have been pre-assigned with 9 separate images (1.png to 9.png). The codes in the Custom HTML widget are…

Custom HTML widget only displaying shortcodes

By kcwong, 1 month ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 17 days ago
Hi there, I use three Custom HTML widgets on a page (refer below). This custom HTML widget used to display and render the page properly. However, instead of rendering the page correctly, it now displays only the shortcodes on the page as follows: [do_widget id=siteorigin-panels-builder-3] [do_widget id=custom_html-4] Any hint and advice on resolving this issue…